Barcelo La Jolla WC Contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by hls140 View Post
Hey there, you could try this guy....
[email protected]

When I went to their general website--we're staying there for part of our honeymoon, they forwarded it to him--based on his email signature, he's the lead for reservations. His name is Arturo Contreras Pelayo. Let us know if he can help you!! Good luck : )
THANK YOU!! I just emailed him so hopefully I will hear something back. I have looked into other PV hotels, but so far all my guests are staying there so I thought it would be convenient to do it there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
Rachel, this is slightly off topic, but are you aware that the hotel is under renovations??

I can't wait to see your pics!

Its a great location so the hotel is going to look amazing!
Just saw this....yikes no! When are the scheduled to be done? Hopefully before March!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Just saw this....yikes no! When are the scheduled to be done? Hopefully before March!
Late December.. here are the articles... Playa Hotels & Resorts Announces an Extensive Renovation of The Barcelo La Jolla de Mismaloya Hotel in Puerto Vallarta
Playa Hotels & Resorts Announces an Extensive Renovation of The Barcelo La Jolla de Mismaloya Hotel in Puerto Vallarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
And to further add, Amy you are the hub of knowledge! You always know everything!
awwwblush2.gif I just spend too much time on the internet! lol, no I think I received an email, we were looking at Barcelo but since we are having our ceremony in Downtown then the reception in the Marina, we voted against it since its located way on the south end.