DIY Message In a Bottle Invitations (with passport, boarding pass, & more)

Originally Posted by Lydia1120 View Post

WOW...they came out fantastic!!!  Never worked with photoshop...mostly word or powerpoint..Congratulations!!!!

Thanks! I think those programs are far easier to work with, but I went with what I knew and made life harder on myself in an attempt to make it easier. It worked out for me, but it taught me I really need to learn some basic programs like Word and Publisher! 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Omg! Cherany your designs are beautiful!!!! I have been looking at this site for quite some time now, I guess that's what you would call creeping. Alas my ineptitude in the computer dept. and creativity has led me to look for inspiration on this site. And voila! After many hours of searching, I must admit, what you've created is the closest of all the examples I've seen. I have have ordered my bottles and boxes, my STD are yet to arrive shortly in the mail and I've been looking for an example of a passport that would resonate with me. Its yours!!! I love that you designed it to reflect what you wanted to say and not the united states of marriage. This wouldn't work for us, my fiance and I are Canadian so hence so are most of our guests. On that note note, I would be over the moon if you would email me your template for the bottle and passport. Awesome! I guess the procedure is to receive all information here but I don't mind sending you my personal email if you prefer. Well on that note, I should probably get to sleep, its 1:30 am. This is my first post, one of many I'm sure to follow. Just know you inspired me to reach out. Many thanks! :D

Julie aka. Hapykat (he's my 20lb tabby) my baby. :lol: