I am the most indecisive person on this planet, I am pretty sure. It's so annoying lol Our travel agent narrowed it down to Dreams Riviera Cancun, Now Sapphire, and Dreams Puerto Vallarta! Ahhhh now I need help to decide between the three! Any help would be wonderful! They all seem so beautiful! I am close to drawing out of a hat haha I am more leaning towards Dreams Riviera Cancun and Now Sapphire, but ahhhhh I don't know lol I have read through so many of this message board and the others and the perfect, and amazing pictures of all you beautiful brides don't help with choosing a location haha. Thanks for any help in advanced! confused.gif

I really don't think you can go wrong with either resort! 

Originally Posted by meganator22 View Post

I am the most indecisive person on this planet, I am pretty sure. It's so annoying lol Our travel agent narrowed it down to Dreams Riviera Cancun, Now Sapphire, and Dreams Puerto Vallarta! Ahhhh now I need help to decide between the three! Any help would be wonderful! They all seem so beautiful! I am close to drawing out of a hat haha I am more leaning towards Dreams Riviera Cancun and Now Sapphire, but ahhhhh I don't know lol I have read through so many of this message board and the others and the perfect, and amazing pictures of all you beautiful brides don't help with choosing a location haha. Thanks for any help in advanced! confused.gif

I finally picked. Thank you so much for your advice and good lucks. I appreciate it. I am going with NOW sapphire, I am sure :) :) 

Congrats on selecting a resort! I hope the rest of your planning goes smoothly and leads up to a beautiful, perfect day.

Originally Posted by KWandCM View Post

Congrats on selecting a resort! I hope the rest of your planning goes smoothly and leads up to a beautiful, perfect day.

You are too sweet. I really appreciate it! Looks like we are getting married the same month! Where are you getting married at? 

I finally picked. Thank you so much for your advice and good lucks. I appreciate it. I am going with NOW sapphire, I am sure :) :) 

Thats a great choice @meganator22, their wedding coordinator Anel is super awesome and the resort itself is beautiful. Congrats and Good luck!

-Jill T