We have a small group, so I do not have too many to make, and we were able to hand-deliver most of them. I just thought I would share a couple pictures...

Sorry for the lousy and shadowy pictures... I will try to find a better one once I get them all lined up.

We had three types. Most people got them in old shoeboxes spraypainted. The bridal party and grandparents got small treasure chests. All those ones got the sand-painted styrofoam, The parents each got a large treasure chest with a pillow I sewed instead of the sand "bed". 

The treasure chests were from Jysk (50% off). The paints, fishing net, shells, sand and paper (which I burnt around the edges) were from Michaels. (All with at least 40% off coupons). I printed them at home. FI fiddled with an old map we found online of DR and faded it out for the background. We just hot glued a couple shells onto the fishing net and hung it on the bottles. The tag has the person (or couple's) name and address on one side, and the other side has our wedding date and wedding website.

The people who have received them so far are absolutely raving!