Excellence Cancun and My Family with Kids

Hello Everyone!

My fiance and I are planning to have our wedding at Excellence Cancun November 15th, 2013. We reserved our block of rooms already and have Wendy helping us with our travel plans for our guests. My cousin recently decided to come to our wedding which is great. She asked me the other day that she is planning on coming but wanted to know, since Excellence Cancun doesn't allow children, if there would be a hotel nearby that they can stay in that does allow children. But then we thought, wait, Excellence might not even allow children on the premises just for our wedding.

How would you go about telling her in a nice way that unfortunatley allowing her kids to come isn't possible at all?

I really would love my cousin to come, and I know it might be hard for her to find a sitter, but we chose this hotel and they have rules and we must follow them. I just need a way to say this to her where she would still want to come, but it wouldn't work out to bring her kids.

Thanks for any advice!!