Advice on shoes! Can't decide!

Hi ladies! I just found out that my fiancee coordinated a pre wedding reception in cozumel for all our friends who live there... I think that we might even have a Mayan Ceremony done by a shaman... So I figured I would still wear a white dress (found one on dhgate for $56) This is an image of the dress 400 I have been debating what color shoes to get for the actual ceremony/reception (cruise!) and was thinking of going with a bright color (red or turquoise to match our colors) or black. But now I cant decide! I want to wear the same shoes for all dresses, but the pre wedding one has a slit and I dint know if black or another color will go or look weird.... I really love these shoes at dsw but cant decide between black and nude! I am worried the nude will look too gold and clash with the silver on dress with the slit. Which do younrecommend? 400 Or 400 Thanks for the feedback!

oh, I totally agree with Andrea on this one!!! 

Originally Posted by AndreaandAaron View Post

If you are sure you want to wear one pair, I would say nude as well.  But....a girl can never have too many pairs of shoes! ;)

I wore turquoise wedges for the ceremony, and I was surprised at how much attention they got. I'm definitely in the "color shoes" camp for weddings. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by andreann View Post

You guys are darlings thank you!!! Nude it is!

What did you/will you wear?