NOW JADE BRIDE!!

Hi All, this is my very first post on BDW and the gentleman friend and I just booked our wedding for Now Jade October 16th 2014. We booked the Pergola , Mix and Castaways. Castaways is not my first choice for a venue but I thought that was the only place you could have a dance? Can it be had at Bamboo?

Do any of the other brides know how many guests you're expecting? Those that have been married at Now Jade did you make choices then dealt with the amount of guests?

Stacey

Hi All, this is my very first post on BDW and the gentleman friend and I just booked our wedding for Now Jade October 16th 2014. We booked the Pergola , Mix and Castaways. Castaways is not my first choice for a venue but I thought that was the only place you could have a dance? Can it be had at Bamboo?

Do any of the other brides know how many guests you're expecting? Those that have been married at Now Jade did you make choices then dealt with the amount of guests?

Stacey

Hey there, welcome!!

Those are my locations as well :)  I ended up going with Castaways because we have a very large group (invited 160, there are 89 confirmed!) and I thought we could use the extra space....though i'm pretty sure you can have dancing at bamboo too! How many people are you expecting? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

@@Stack02

I am getting married May 2015!

We are doing the pergola, Mix bar then Terrace for our reception.

Since I am only having 33 guests we are doing the reception on the terrace along with dancing, I was told by my coordinator who got married there that anything less than 35 in the bamboo room felt a bit overwhelming for the small group. 

What have you decided on?

• Like 1

@@Stack02

I am getting married May 2015!

We are doing the pergola, Mix bar then Terrace for our reception.

Since I am only having 33 guests we are doing the reception on the terrace along with dancing, I was told by my coordinator who got married there that anything less than 35 in the bamboo room felt a bit overwhelming for the small group. 

What have you decided on?

We are getting Married on October 16th at 5:00pm at the Pergola, Drinks at Mix and I just switched our reception to bamboo. At first I chose Castaways but liked the more formal look to Bamboo. I was going to choose the Terrace but I think we will get upto 50 guests so I don't want it to be tight.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Their website has a link for all the costs...it adds up quite a bit if your having a lot of guests but we decided to suck it up...initially we didn't think we'd have a big turnout but apparently people love a destination wedding lol