I love your invitations!!! Thank you for posting :)

Hey ladies,  I wanted to show you all our invitations! They were mailed on Tuesday! WOOHOO! My sister purchased the template from: http://diy.weddingbee.com/topic/vanessas-diy-destination-wedding-passport-invites-038-rsvp-boarding-passes#axzz2e27jbsg2 Vanessa has 2 options, you can either purchase the template and modify it yourself (which is what we did and I believe it was only $15), or she can create it for you! Super simple, yet I will say, it does take a little bit of work - BUT TOTALLY WORTH IT! Here's a preview of what ours look like! We did the passport invite and boarding pass RSVP, we are having a day-of-the-dead rockabilly beach wedding, so it's super non-traditional!  LL LL She has the BEST instructions on how to do it yourself, which is awesome and super helpful...even when you've never worked with Illustrator (like me!).

Hey everyone! I just need some feedback from brides out there! I was quoted $725 from JSAV for the "indoors wedding package" which includes a projector, screen, dj mixer, equipment etc. Is this considered a good deal? I am not renting the DJ as I am having a friend do that but I need the equipment. Please help! Or give any suggestions you may have. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavina View Post

Hey everyone! I just need some feedback from brides out there!

I was quoted $725 from JSAV for the "indoors wedding package" which includes a projector, screen, dj mixer, equipment etc. Is this considered a good deal? I am not renting the DJ as I am having a friend do that but I need the equipment.
Please help! Or give any suggestions you may have. Thank you!

Hello! Im not too sure if this is a good deal or not as we went with a DJ from PSAV and it was about $1000 total. I would look into prices from PSAV as they tend to be cheaper! My main contact for them was Miroslava Arriaga and her email is [email protected] .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavina View Post

Hey everyone! I just need some feedback from brides out there!

I was quoted $725 from JSAV for the "indoors wedding package" which includes a projector, screen, dj mixer, equipment etc. Is this considered a good deal? I am not renting the DJ as I am having a friend do that but I need the equipment.
Please help! Or give any suggestions you may have. Thank you!

I am doing the same, I was quoted i believe around $570. That was without a projector though. Which i do actually need . Seems about right. The DJ there was around $2000.