Hi All! I'm looking to get married at Moon Palace next June! I'm worried I've waited too long to book now. I was just wondering how you went about your reservation. Did you call the wedding line? Do you have to book your stay first and then request a date/time? We want our wedding to be earlier in the week of our stay, so if we don't get our first choice of dates can we change the reservation by a couple days? Thanks in advance, and Congrats to all!

Hi All! I'm looking to get married at Moon Palace next June! I'm worried I've waited too long to book now. I was just wondering how you went about your reservation. Did you call the wedding line? Do you have to book your stay first and then request a date/time? We want our wedding to be earlier in the week of our stay, so if we don't get our first choice of dates can we change the reservation by a couple days? Thanks in advance, and Congrats to all!

You have not waited too long.. I am getting married in June as well, and yes! A lot of dates are already booked up! First you select the date/time and complete the actual wedding contract with moon palace. Then you will work on the dates you want to stay and book all of that through them or you can use a different travel agent. (But that comes after saving your date) Hope that helps! Message me if you have any other questions!

My TA secured my date for me- I did not go directly through Palace resorts to book my wedding date, so I think either way works! :)

Originally Posted by Juliebeth View Post

You have not waited too long.. I am getting married in June as well, and yes! A lot of dates are already booked up!
First you select the date/time and complete the actual wedding contract with moon palace. Then you will work on the dates you want to stay and book all of that through them or you can use a different travel agent. (But that comes after saving your date)
Hope that helps! Message me if you have any other questions!

I am already married! :)  I got married November 23rd 2012.  So if you have any questions feel free to PM me! :)

Originally Posted by Juliebeth View Post

Oh, that is good to know! What is your wedding date?!

You have not waited too long.. I am getting married in June as well, and yes! A lot of dates are already booked up! First you select the date/time and complete the actual wedding contract with moon palace. Then you will work on the dates you want to stay and book all of that through them or you can use a different travel agent. (But that comes after saving your date) Hope that helps! Message me if you have any other questions!
Thanks so much!

I am planning on using an IPOD for my ceromony and reception.. Does anyone have any recommendations for music to add or those brides who already had their wedding, Is there any reccomendations or playlists you feel like sharing?!