David's Bridal Coral Reef: Real life pics?

Hey Ladies!

My plan for my bridesmaids was for them to pick any dress they wanted in the coral color palette, a la this photo:

I love how the personality of each bridesmaids shines through!  But alas.  My girls feel too much pressure with so many choices and all of them have been gravitating towards David's Bridal dresses in Coral Reef.  Does anyone have any real life, even on the beach pics of this color from David's Bridal?  It strikes me as pinker than I was going for if there aren't going to be in deeper pops of color mixed in there.  I really just want them to pick a dress that fits them well, is what they want, and is affordable.  If they find that DB fits that bill I'll get on board and have them all get different dresses in Coral Reef.  I'd just really like to see some real life pics of the color in lighting I will be using them in (on the beach).

For what it's worth my colors are navy, coral, white, and tan... here's the inspiration board I put together.

Thanks for any help/pics you can provide!

Kelly