Ok ladies. so a couple of months ago i purchase 3 beautiful fabric flowers off of etsy for my bridesmaid dresses as well as one for my flowergirls hair, they cost me almost $25 a piece including shipping. Last night i stated thining i should have got more, one for a ring bearer pillow and some other little things, but they were so expensive so today i attempt to make one. This is my first attempt and i thinkk it turned out ok. Not one im gonna use, but i learnt a few lessons.

First this is the flower i bought,

Now this is my first attempt

The drak edges are actually from the marker from tracing out the circle, the burning of the edges made any little bit of marker that was left behind turn really black. Still trying out how to do the center beading to look prettier.

Thanks ladies! I also just learned that I should proof read my posts lol. Wow. I swear I wasn't drinking in the middle of the day.

So I couldn't wait to start working on flower number 2. It turned out MUCH better! No more burnt edges, and I did sew the beads in the middle this time.. that took awhile to figure out as my needle was too thick for the beads to fit over. I still had to glue the rhinestones because they are hot fix with flat backs.