Dollar Tree Finds

Originally Posted by Loreal30 View Post

We just got a Dollar Tree in my City, and I haven't checked it out yet. By the look of some of the items purchased there I should probably make my way there soon!

OMG, you're going to be BLOWN away at all of the good stuff you can find there, for other than your wedding too! Ones near me even have wine glasses and beer mugs, and they're thick and heavy duty too, not the cheap stuff.  Dollar tree is awesome!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by nbateman View Post

OMG, you're going to be BLOWN away at all of the good stuff you can find there, for other than your wedding too! Ones near me even have wine glasses and beer mugs, and they're thick and heavy duty too, not the cheap stuff.  Dollar tree is awesome!

awww..I went today and I think the Canadian one sucks. LOL. I was very disappointed. The only thing I picked up was the cute little sewing kits...I didn't find anything. Boo.

• 4 weeks later...

Dollar Tree is amazing!  

In addition to the the The 36 nail files for $1 (as mentioned above) & SPF Chapsticks (2 in a pack) for $1 - flavors: cherry, aloe & natural

I also found:

Mini Kleenex (8 in a pack) for $1

Trident Gum (4 per pack) for $1 - flavors: watermelon twist & tropical twist

I like to try and hit it up every few weeks to see what new things come in.

Originally Posted by elissae View Post

Dollar Tree is amazing!  

In addition to the the The 36 nail files for $1 (as mentioned above) & SPF Chapsticks (2 in a pack) for $1 - flavors: cherry, aloe & natural

I also found:

Mini Kleenex (8 in a pack) for $1

Trident Gum (4 per pack) for $1 - flavors: watermelon twist & tropical twist

I like to try and hit it up every few weeks to see what new things come in.

Nice, the gum is a good find! I'm determined to find aloe there but might have to wait until the weather is warmer.  I wonder if people will bring their own sunblock...or oil...I was thinking of putting sunblock in my bags too but heard that they weren't really used in other people's OOT bags.

Originally Posted by nbateman View Post

Nice, the gum is a good find! I'm determined to find aloe there but might have to wait until the weather is warmer.  I wonder if people will bring their own sunblock...or oil...I was thinking of putting sunblock in my bags too but heard that they weren't really used in other people's OOT bags.

Yes, the gum was great!  I made sure it had a long expiration date (the ones I bought expire June 2013 - my wedding is April 2013 - I figure it will be chewed that week hopefully - LOL)

I haven't seen the aloe in the Dollar Tree and I've been at this since last January.  :-(  I wanted to do aloe & suntan lotion, but decided not to since people normally bring that stuff with them (at least the suntan lotion).  If I find aloe within the next 2 months I think I will buy.

Originally Posted by elissae View Post

Almost forgot...got my plastic 1 quart freezer bags there for my survival kits.  1 box - 20 bags for $1

nice!! i got the avery bag label kit so we'll see how that goes but if it doesn't work out i'll be resorting to simple zip bags