Show us your wedding dress!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1422260112.048854.jpg. This is my dress, I can't wait to wear it! It might be a little fancy for a beach wedding but it what I've always dreamed of wearing!

Oh that is so pretty! It isn't too much for a beach. there are no rules. Whatever you're comfortable in is what works! And if you love it, then it's for you!

• Like 1

I found my dress yesterday! It needs to have a few alterations but I love it! 

That is just soooo beautiful! I really like the lace detail on the veil. 

@@colleentf09 that dress will look gorgeous anywhere!

@@calgarybride2015 a towel is a great idea, and you look lovely in your dress!

• Like 2

Hi all bought my dress a couple of years back but due to a bereavement we cancelled! We've now decided on a DW, Just in the process of booking it!

Is red too OTT for a DW? ? Also saw this one.....

ooo I love the maggie sottero. is that brittney?

• Like 1

I'm actually selong the dress I purchased because I really like another one. I Plan On Getting A Second Dress For Cheap For Our Trash The Dress. During a davids sale. I was also thinking of putting my dress on when I get back home and take pictures again in the states. Just another excuse to wear it again. We live near a pretty cool town and I'd like to take pictures around the courthouse and in the ice cream parlor. Maybe we will do our legal ceremony when we return and have a friend take our photos in the area and around our Alma mater.

Edited by TheBHolders
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...