Show us your wedding dress!

Landon0 beautiful dress.. wow detachable skirt fun idea. Good luck finding one heck of a seamstress. It couldn't be done where you purchased?
Well I actually bought it as a sample gown but was only tried on once before me! It's a small shop in a really small town so they don't have a seamstress. It's Allure and blush colored so might be super tough to find a perfect match in color for a tulle skirt: not sure what they can do-- or how much more I want to spend on alterations

O.okay. yes alterations can be quite costly

Well I actually bought it as a sample gown but was only tried on once before me! It's a small shop in a really small town so they don't have a seamstress. It's Allure and blush colored so might be super tough to find a perfect match in color for a tulle skirt: not sure what they can do-- or how much more I want to spend on alterations

Originally Posted by CGervaisToBe View Post

I've tried posting my dress.... but it never shows on here. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? haha

You only have 21 posts so I think you can't post because of that. Try the little picture icon and add it that way or see if you can copy and paste it.

Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall View Post

You only have 21 posts so I think you can't post because of that. Try the little picture icon and add it that way or see if you can copy and paste it.

I tried both of those ways (thus my two blank posts earlier).

Darn!

Well it's the Mori Lee 4202 :)

Ive had my dress for years already and now im finally able to think about wearing it. I need to alter the halter part a bit but i know alterations can be expensive. Plus, it needs a good cleaning. As soon as i can, I will post some pics. It is so pretty.