Show us your wedding dress!

Originally Posted by sheryllj520 View Post

Definitely did not anticipate liking this style, but I knew it was the one as soon as I put it on!

Love your dress, I never like this kind of layer but I must say it looks great on you. 

Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall View Post

Hey Emily- I do indeed- I had to dig through a little bit because I posted it so long ago. Excuse the middle pic with the saggy boobs...my girls need help- they need to add cups to my dress. I lost weight so...sadly...my girls deflated from a DD to a B : ( I wish when you lost weight your boobs and rear weren't the first things to go and the stomach wasn't the last lol but the pic shows the detail on the bottom of my dress which surprisingly- turned out to be one of my favorite parts. I didn't think I would like the frilly frou frou and was all about the bling. But I like the "spanish" feel of the bottom.

omg this is gorgeous!  you look amazing and congrats on the weight loss! 

Originally Posted by Zoe Nguyen View Post

I'm from Melbourne, Australia not US. :-) 

Hahaha... and West Edmonton Mall is in Canada, not the States either. :) Just pointing it out! :) (No worries - I do not know many cities in Australia either!)