Show us your wedding dress!

I've been waiting to see this dress on a real bride and you are rockin' it! Congrats

Originally Posted by CokonLove View Post

Ok guys so after trying on quite a few dresses I finally said YES to the Dress.  I also got the goosebumps and the tears msnwink.gif! This dress has everything I asked for, but still doesn't overshadow me.  I also got this for a steal and it included the beautiful veil.  It is Maggie Sottero....I am so happy.

THIS DRESS IS JAW DROPPING GIRL!!! GO AHEAD WITH YOUR BAD SELF.. U WEARING IT WELL!!! IM JEALOUS  :(

Originally Posted by CokonLove View Post

Ok guys so after trying on quite a few dresses I finally said YES to the Dress.  I also got the goosebumps and the tears msnwink.gif! This dress has everything I asked for, but still doesn't overshadow me.  I also got this for a steal and it included the beautiful veil.  It is Maggie Sottero....I am so happy.

Very pretty on you. Fits you well. And ya know it being a steal is even better. Congrats on finding your dress.:-)

Ok guys so after trying on quite a few dresses I finally said YES to the Dress.  I also got the goosebumps and the tears :mswink: ! This dress has everything I asked for, but still doesn't overshadow me.  I also got this for a steal and it included the beautiful veil.  It is Maggie Sottero....I am so happy. 700 700 700