Show us your wedding dress!

What a beautiful gown! The back is stunning!!

Originally Posted by kerrib View Post

Ok, here she is....it is from David's Bridal the destination collection. I got it in the fall. In the store I added some flowers to the sash b/c I wanted more detail, but since then I have removed the sash all together, replaced it with a blingy one from ETSY seller Daniel12 and got rid of the bow in the back. Don't have pictures of it with the new sash, but attached is a pic of it. I have NO IDEA why these pics are sideways?!?!?

download-2.jpgdownload-6.jpg

download-9.jpgil_570xN.208829780.jpg

The first dress is very stunning but I agree that the second one is more of a destination wedding dress. Very beautiful!

Originally Posted by Jwed12 View Post

Debbie,

I can totally see what attracted you to the first dress, but I am in love with the second! What a perfect choice for a destination wedding. Even though most of the pictures will show the front of the dress, the back will definitely be noticed by the guests. Just think of how beautiful that will be walking down the isle! My vote is definitely for the second. Great choice. woot.gif