Show us your wedding dress!

Its beautiful! The crystal belt will look gorgeous then this sash!

Originally Posted by aahq45 View Post

tara keely.jpgI FINALLY found the dress!!  The picture has it with a sash, but I'm going to replace the sash with an all crystal belt!  I'm going to get fitted tonight!!!  I can't wait! :)

Love this dress!! Beautiful style!

Originally Posted by aahq45 View Post

tara keely.jpgI FINALLY found the dress!!  The picture has it with a sash, but I'm going to replace the sash with an all crystal belt!  I'm going to get fitted tonight!!!  I can't wait! :)

The 2nd dress is gorgeous! Not plain at all!

Originally Posted by Jwed12 View Post

Debbie,

I can totally see what attracted you to the first dress, but I am in love with the second! What a perfect choice for a destination wedding. Even though most of the pictures will show the front of the dress, the back will definitely be noticed by the guests. Just think of how beautiful that will be walking down the isle! My vote is definitely for the second. Great choice. woot.gif

We are dress twins! Love this dress so much. Glad you posted it- I was in dress envy looking at everyone else's dress. Can't post my own pictures yet. I'm still in love with it. 27 days til I get to wear it!

Originally Posted by JoanneIreland View Post

OMG - in love with this, it is amazing!! Good for you girlie!!

Is this a Pronovias dress?