Show us your wedding dress!

Ok so I am not crazy.  That makes me feel just a bit better!  All of your gowns are gorgeous.  I cannot wait to make a final decision on a dress but it is fun to try them on!

Originally Posted by amyr610 View Post

my dress is by marisa and ever since I ordered I have been searching everywhere for an online photo! Sooo frustrating!

The dress came in. 500 (two more shots: 1 & 2. padron the funny composition, i don't have a full height mirror at home) It's much more unforgiving then I thought. The two layers of silk chiffon do nothing in terms of protecting the figure. Everything that i have on underneath shows right though. and i mean EVERYTHING. So i guess I'm stuck with sticker underwear and not leaving gym till the wedding day heh.

I'm having the same problem, the dress I love is  "Just 4 You" dress and the designer has closed shop and the factory.  I can't find photos for them anywhere! I really wanted to play the You vs the Model thread =(

Originally Posted by amyr610 View Post

my dress is by marisa and ever since I ordered I have been searching everywhere for an online photo! Sooo frustrating!

Omgosh meows, that dress is gorgeous!! I guess we'll take your word for it being "unforgiving"...from the pictures you posted, it looks amazing on you!

Originally Posted by meows View Post

The dress came in.
(two more shots: 1 & 2. padron the funny composition, i don't have a full height mirror at home)

It's much more unforgiving then I thought. The two layers of silk chiffon do nothing in terms of protecting the figure. Everything that i have on underneath shows right though. and i mean EVERYTHING. So i guess I'm stuck with sticker underwear and not leaving gym till the wedding day heh.