Show us your wedding dress!

http://www.bestforbride.com/viewDres...Lee/Bridal.php

I love all your dresses they are so beautiful. I thought I'd just add mine. I will wear this one for the ceremony and dinner ,then change into a lighter dress (don't have a picture yet, but once I do I'll post it) for dacing. sorry but I can't figure out to post pics yet. I've followed what the was told but still nada!

I'm totally in love with my dress and I found it on a whim at Kleinfeld's in NYC (well known for the show "Say 'yes' to the dress"). The designer is a French duo (Amarildine) and Kleinfeld is the only place in the country that sells their designs. The best way for me to describe the dress is "shipwrecked mermaid." It's 100% silk, which is the most breathable material making it a perfect choice for DW in a hot climate. It's unlike anything I've ever seen and the entire bottom portion is actually hand-painted and stitched. The dress is originally $5,700 but I got it at a sample sale and ended up paying only $999 + tax! I hardly need any alterations done to the dress. I'm in love!

Here's the dress on a model:

Click the image to open in full size.

Here are my bridesmaids dresses. The color I chose is tangerine. The designer is Jenny Yoo and the material is crinkle silk chiffon. I chose this dress because it's the lightest, most comfortable dress that my sister and I tried on in our search. It's totally a dress you can wear again, and I'm not just saying that! (Ignore the model's ugly hairdo.)

I just bought my TTD dress off of ebay from one of those China make you the dress stores. The seller is Sexydres365 and it was only $128 including shipping! I sent her my measurments and so she is custom making it to my size for $40 more. It will take 4-6 weeks to get here and I can't wait! If I like it enough I will wear it for part of the rececption as well, since my dress is a real princess heavy dress and I may get hot.

I just noticed I left of an "s" the sellers name is sexydress365

Here is a link to it: Store White Ivory Bridal Wedding Dress Size 8 10 12 14 - eBay (item 280388312708 end time Aug-29-09 11:08:52 PDT)

It looks like they raised the price to $151 since I purchased mine.