Show us your wedding dress!

YES!!! It totally makes me want to go and try on more!!!!

Who is wearing a veil? I am on the fence . . . Perhaps just for my bridal portraits I will wear one? I fear the wind will have it blowing in my face during the ceremony (its on the beach). Plus, I want to wear a low side bun with a orchid and dont want 'too much' going on!

ThoughtS?

I have previously posted pics of my dress, but thought I would share one from our actual wedding day. As for the veil, it was too windy on the day of the wedding, but I did use it for our TTD session.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2db02b3127ccef07be2f8a66900000030O00AYtW7Nu4ZN2IPbz4C/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

• VIP Member

elissae, that dress is gorgeous and I love the belt that you added!  Definitely makes the dress look amazing!!!

joda you looked so beautiful.  It was too windy for my veil too, I definitely liked my pictures better without it blowing in my face anyways :)

Originally Posted by finleya View Post

kkeeve01, is that in Fairview (looks like the one close to me in the pic). If so, I can recommend a couple of great places in the area that are absolutely wonderful boutiques and have a lot more selection!

finleya- Nope its in Michigan (okemos)

Lola and eIIssea, love the ruffles and our dresses are very similar! In general it is awesome too see what each bride picked. love seeing all the dresses... And I am beyond obsessed with all of them! It is amazing to see what a belt or a little bling can do for a dress!!!