White or Ivory?

My dress is Ivory and I was wondering if my FI and groomsmen need to wear ivory instead of white. My mother told me that if the men wear white my dress will look dirty. They are just wearing the dress shirts no jackets or vests to cover. All of the ivory shirts I have seen have looked so ugly and yellow not even close to the color of my dress. HELP

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted by MeghanAnn View Post

inloveinkorea where did your fiance did his shirt? I'm having a hard time finding an ivory that is not to yellow.

This is such a great thing to consider, thanks for bringing this up!!! I will have to keep this in mind! If you happen to find any shirts that are ivory, let everyone know!

We went out last weekend looking everywhere and I think we are going to go with these. It is an off white and does not look yellow at all.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nordstrom-smartcare-traditional-fit-pinpoint-dress-shirt/3073633?origin=category&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=Ecru&resultback=1026

Thanks! I will keep this one in mind for when we need to look for off-white shirts!  I have looked around a bit, the best I saw was one at Moores- but this one looks less yellow.  

Thanks for posting!

We went out last weekend looking everywhere and I think we are going to go with these. It is an off white and does not look yellow at all.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nordstrom-smartcare-traditional-fit-pinpoint-dress-shirt/3073633?origin=category&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=Ecru&resultback=1026

Thanks for posting! I have a nordstrom near me and I will check these out when the time comes.