Newbie November 2013 Bride

Ruefce13

Hello Ruefce13,

Welcome to the forum!

As a wedding planner in the Riviera Maya, I would advice you on the follow, As you may know, there are lot of all inclusive resorts in playa del carmen. Ask yourself the following question:  are you looking for a family friendly all inclusive? does it have to be right in town ?  are you looking for a resort that provides activities for their guests?how important is have clear beach? what budget do have in mind for your guests?  Do you want to have your wedding on site or off site?. Try getting a TA if you feel it gets too overwhelming, try to have 3 resorts options not more.

If you may have any questions feel free to PM or email me: [email protected]

Happy Planning!

Joyce

Congrats Ruefce13! and welcome to the forum :) so many of our brides ask that exact question, we've compiled a webpage with some info to help you choose a resort that works best for your needs at this link here..........http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/choosingresort.html

wishing you all the best with your plans, and have a terrifice wedding - here in our beautiful Mayan Riviera! Cheers :)

• 1 month later...

Hey, I've been looking into Sandos Playacar too!  Love the beach in the Playacar area.... but there's not a ton of information on this site.  Would love to know what made you pick this resort, and if you've found any good information online!