HELP - Dreams Punta Cana Rooms

We are getting married at Dreams Punta Cana in Nov 2012.  We have a family of 6 (2 adults and 4 kids).  We are thinking about getting the preferred honeymoon suite and a preferred junior suite connected.  This issue is the resort will not commit to giving us these rooms connected.  Has anyone else had this issue where you don't know for sure if they will give you these rooms connected until you arrive?  I'm just surprised since we are spending top dollars for both of these rooms, are the bridal couple and plus bring them tons of business with all of our guests.  Are recommendations on getting the resort to guaranteeing these rooms are connected??

Does anyone have any pictures or video of the honeymoon suite connected to the junior suite?  or even them seperately?

Thanks,

Laura

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I am wondering how this all worked out for you?  We are getting married at Dreams on April 15, 2013 and my sister in law to be has the same family (2 adults, 4 children)... just wondering how you guys managed. 

Also, any advice for a bride to be @ Dreams? :)

Thanks,

Melissa