First aid kit tag feedback

I've been playing with designs in powerpoint and haven't made anything I love yet.  Thoughts on this one?  It doesn't seem quite right to me but I don't know how to make it cuter!  I'd put too much fun, too much sun somewhere on it.  Leaving out the food and booze pieces on purpose.  Help!

I think this is really cute! You could even just put some text across the middle to break up the red cross a little?  You could wrap the text around the middle corner if that makes sense like :

t

o

o

much   fun

too much

s

u

n

do you get the idea?  Use a nice font and turn the text so it's facing the right way?

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 View Post

Are you putting these on the Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kits?   If so, I think you should use the 2nd one.. I think it will fit better on the box and will be super cute. :o)

I'm actually just putting all my first aid stuff in those clear zippered bags (like you have now too!) and am going to print these on cardstock and punch a hole and tie them on.  Thanks for the feedback!  I think I might like the 2nd one too.