Dresses from Dressilyme

did you order your dress yet? Also did you get your TTD session dress?
I was going to have jasmines make my dress, but i decided after seeing it made for another bride i was willing to pay for the original and I decided to go another way... I don't have a ttd dress yet but I bought allure 8815, so my funds are pretty tight:/

Originally Posted by somethingblue77 View Post

I only took one picture. The top was getting a bit squished from the hanger. But you can slightly see from the picture that there is a train. The top is a sweetheart with an empire waist and frills made from tulle cascading to the bottom. :)  I am not sure if this will be my TTD dress yet.

Very nice!  Congrats!

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 View Post

I was going to have jasmines make my dress, but i decided after seeing it made for another bride i was willing to pay for the original and I decided to go another way... I don't have a ttd dress yet but I bought allure 8815, so my funds are pretty tight:/

oh that Allure 8815 is a beautiful dress!  Great choice! I still went with Jasmine's as you know, for my dress and patiently waiting for it.  It's only been 3 weeks though. Hoping I have as much luck as most the other ladies.