Wedding planner for Yucatan hacienda wedding

Hello all!

My fiance and I have been throwing around the idea of doing a rustic Yucatan hacienda wedding.  We like the rustic charm and lushness of textures that the haciendas provide, and would like a simple, intimate wedding among the ruins of the old haciendas.  I fell in love with the Yucatan during a study abroad trip to Merida, and can't resist returning every chance I get.  The richness of the flora against the history and beauty of the Mayan culture... whats not to love?  As far as our style inspirations, these weddings have been among my favorites

http://www.stylemepretty.com/destination-weddings/2011/12/08/sayulita-wedding-by-derks-works/

http://www.stylemepretty.com/2012/05/30/playa-del-carmen-wedding-by-amber-events-elizabeth-medina-photography/

We are looking to find a wedding coordinator in that area that will mesh well with our personal style.  I have been inspired by many of the weddings with Dazzling Details, unfortunately for us, they work out of the Western side of Mexico, and my heart belongs to the Eastern coast!  We are looking to have a simple, no frills wedding with rustic vintage charm, think rustic barn wedding meets secret garden, with a large helping of Yucatan flavor...  We have been inspired by the ruins at Hacienda Uayamon, but are not settled on a place... first stop, wedding planner!  Any ideas ladies (and possibly gentlemen...)??  Help!