MissBubbles(Britney) - DIY Passport Invitations - Sample Print

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am absolutely CRAZY IN LOVE with these !!!! NOt just because they are my colors. I also just love your Bridesmaid cards. Please tell me how you created the design surrounding your names on the passport, and the flourishes in the corners of your bridesmaid invites. I can manouver around a lot of programs on the computer, but I have never done any kind of designing like this, and I am totally flustered at where, or how to start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heather1214 View Post

SO pretty!!! What paper stock did you use?  I'm doing a white pearl pocket fold, with silver lining inside and I need a white pearl paper to print the info on... I haven't been able to find anything I like that isn't really thick!!

Great job!!! That's a labor of love!!

Thank You!! I used Paperandmore.com for my paper and envelopes. For the thinner paper you want you'll want to purchase the text weight. It's a tad thicker than your average printer paper.

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 View Post

Thank You!! I used Paperandmore.com for my paper and envelopes. For the thinner paper you want you'll want to purchase the text weight. It's a tad thicker than your average printer paper.

That's who I'm getting all of my paper from!! The quality is amazing!! I ordered 15 samples from there in different colors but missed the text paper! I found it last night!  Perfect! Thanks for the heads up!!