Found the dress! Now I have questions about accessories--help please!

This is my dress-- Enzoani Dijon. http://enzoani.com/blue/gowns/Dijon.html It's much more formal than I planned but it fit perfectly and cinched my waste and something about the flowers just made it feel romantic and perfect for beach. Now I, trying to decide whether to do a veil or just a flower or tiara or something. What is everyone else doing? I'm not getting married directly on the beach but in an oceanfront gazebo. Secondly I can't decide about shoes. I partly want to go barefoot or get those beach shoes that aren't really shoes. Is everyone else wearing shoes and of so want kind? Please share your thoughts and suggestion!!

it's beautiful!!! congrats on finding your dress! 

are you a heels sort of girl, or wedges? or flats? there are tons of options for shoes depending on your style. I'm going with wedges for a couple of reasons: 1) I can't walk in heels to save my life! and 2) we are getting married on the sand. When I'm tired of the wedges, I'll switch to a pair of sequin TOMS (I love TOMS!). 

did you try on veils with your dress? what sort of reaction did you have? I think you can do either a birdcage veil, or just a flower, or a full on veil if that's what you want. I would keep it fairly simple clean lines so it doesn't compete with the beautiful details on your dress. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm doing the barefoot sandals thing.  We're getting married on the beach and I'm not really a shoe person and generally prefer to be in bare feet.  Just made the decision final because I went in to get my dress altered and said I was going barefoot!

I am not totally set on the veil yet.  I am doing a hair flower though and will probably just stick with that.