Hi All,

I thought I'd share my super quick DIY for my ring bearers.  Since we're having 2 (my nephews) I wanted them each to have something to carry and when I looked at buying things from various places, it seemed a little ridiculous to spend much on two somethings that will be used for about 1 minute and I can't really do anything with them later.  I basically just wanted something that would look cute in pictures and I think I got that!

The little round box is just from Michaels ($1.49, it's just really thin wood), bought some ivory paint, and a flower from Michaels too.  Cost about $8 for 2 and took about 10 minutes - once I decided which flower I liked best!  It also kinda looks cute with the big flower stuff inside the bottom!  We'll fill the base with sand from the beach that we're getting married at and put one ring (fake) in each box.

Super simple, but I like it! 

very cute! i love the idea, your nephews will feel so proud to carry something so important (even if its fake rings lol) and it will be too cute!

Originally Posted by Blujaye View Post

Great job and so inexpensive, my kind of thinking! Thank you for sharing your idea...I may just steal this idea for our flowergirls (we don't have a ringbeaer)!

And quick too!  Glad you've found it helpful!