Hi! We are looking for a nice kid friendly resort for our destination wedding. We really want to have an uncrowded white sand beach. Our wedding date is April 19, 2013 and we were told by the agent that gran Bahia resorts are good. Has anyone Gotten married at any of the gran Bahia resorts? Has anyone been to tulum during last couple of weeks of April? How crowded are the beaches? Thanx everyone

• VIP Member

Hi!

The Bahia resorts are lovely and really great for kids.  The beachs are pretty, but slightly rocky. 

We had 2 18 month babies along during my wedding in April and it was perfect.  The weather wasn't TOO hot for the girls and the staff just loves kids.  It was perfect.

Here is my photo tour of the property from the last destination wedding I shot there (in January).  I'm going back in 9 days, so if you need anything specific, let me know!

http://blog.faberphotography.com/gran-bahia-principe-tulum-resort-photo-tour

We were there for a family vacation second week of May of this year.  I have a 10 year old and a 6 month old baby at the time.  It was absolutely fantastic.  The baby found it hot the first day and then she was fine.  The staff was incredible, always bringing the high chair and making her laugh.  She absolutely loved the mariachi band! LOL

• 3 weeks later...