Hair/Make Up in Punta Cana

I just booked my hair/makeup with a Canadian makeup artist who will be in PC for the winter.  Her name is Krystie Ann, you can find her on FB (search Krystie An Hair & Makeup Artist).  Her portfolio is awesome, her prices are reasonable, and she's been really responsive and easy to work with so far.  I'm so excited to have found someone in Punta Cana.

I was thinki  gof getting a make up lesson at mac or sephora, buying the products used and doing make up myself. For hair i was going to get my hair done at home by my stylist, take a pic and bring to the dr  for the resort stylist to copy (hopefully). BUT.... it never occured to me to look for an off site artist/stylist...so I might check out that option too. Sometimes I just feel if you want something done right you have to do it yourself. I def do not have the make up/hair skill caliber I'd like for my wedding but maybe learning its not a bad idea...just in case! Definately get a tral run upon arrival before big day if going with resort!

• 2 weeks later...

Just booked Krystie Ann and couldn't be more excited! Turns out she will be there for my wedding date...thanks for posting ladies otherwise I wouldn't have emailed her again to see if she changed the dates she is in Punta Cana...no more stressing about hair and makeup!! Yay!!