Bulk Sunglasses for OOT bags

Originally Posted by jreist View Post

I found them at 4imprint.ca.

Minimum order of 144 glasses, but they come to 215$ for 144. After shipping (Canadian so no worry about duties), it comes to $257 for 144 of sunglasses. This includes personalization on the temples!!

I only need 100, but I guess I will have 44 left over sunglasses with my name on them haha. 

ahhh too bad they are personalized i could have bought some off of you

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't actually end up ordering them. We are considering getting beach bags instead, and have ordered stuff for room key/tip holders with lanyards. I'm a notorious flip-flopper haha good thing I gave myself a lot of time to plan this wedding. 

Originally Posted by jreist View Post

I didn't actually end up ordering them. We are considering getting beach bags instead, and have ordered stuff for room key/tip holders with lanyards. I'm a notorious flip-flopper haha good thing I gave myself a lot of time to plan this wedding. 

did you order the room key holders already. Another bride posted site for the 8seasons.com  40 room key holders in just over $3. only problem is minimum 30 order. but soo cheap

I did order from ebay. Not sure when they will come in so I can't review them yet. That's a great price from that website, but if you need a (somewhat) smaller number, this is the sellers I bought from on ebay and he sells 25 for $7.38, free shipping.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/25-Business-ID-Card-Badge-Holder-w-Zipper-Vertical-ZV-/130489995128?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e61cf4f78#ht_2693wt_1163

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...