2013 Majestic Elegance Brides

what was the price difference between a private reception and the semi private reception? I was first considering a private reception at the wet bar but it seemed quite expensive compared to have a non private dinner at no extra cost.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ladies! Newbie to the website here :)

I'm getting married at Majestic Elegance on Tuesday, May 21st at the Gazebo for 1pm.

We're having a cocktail hour with hors d'oeuvres at the piano bar from 5:30-7pm.

Dinner is semi-private at the See and Sea at 7pm.

Reception at the Parrots Bar from 8:30/9pm.

Our wedding colours are Apple Green and Fuschia Pink

Save the dates were given out at our Engagement Party in October.

Invites were just sent out this week (we had them made through www.weddingpaperdivas.com) and our RSVP is for February 1st.

Wedding website www.crepuljaandfontes.ourwedding.com

We're pretty excited! Have 30 guests booked so far and are expecting around 40. It's a good amount - not too big, not too small :)

Are any of you nervous about the not so great reviews online about the resort? I've travelled to many all inclusive's in the Caribbean and for the price, you would think ME would have stellar reviews....

What are your thoughts? Any feedback from brides who have had their wedding at ME? :)

Tanya

• 3 weeks later...
Originally Posted by Tink View Post

Hi Britney!

I'm also a Majestic Elegance bride for 2013. Your website looks awesome! Here's how my planning is going so far:

Date: Monday August 5, 2013 Gazebo (Catholic wedding)

Time: 5 pm although I have 4:30 on the invites so it can start on time :)

Reception: 7-11 pm. Private dinner and reception at the Ballroom (air conditioning a plus!)

Colors: purple, lavender, white, grey

Save the dates: Mailing out next week

Invites: Already ordered, printed, and received, will mail out in November, RSVP by June 3rd( two months prior to wedding.

DJ: DJ Mannia

Photogragher: HDC Photography including Trash the Dress Session

Welcome Bags bought, still need to figure out what to put in them though.

Frames for table numbers bought

Favors chosen but holding off on ordering until I have a final headcount.

Main Coordinator contact: Lisa

Hi Tink,

Lisa Arnaud was my wedding coordinator. What that yours as well?  She no longer works at the Majestic Elegance.  What have they done to accommodate you?

Originally Posted by castoiretejada View Post

Hi Tink,

Lisa Arnaud was my wedding coordinator. What that yours as well?  She no longer works at the Majestic Elegance.  What have they done to accommodate you?

Hi Castoiretejada!

Lisa was my coordinator, and I now have Elaine Osorio as my coordinator. She's new to the Majestic Resorts, but she's been really responsive and helpful so far. All I did was email the same email I had been using with Lisa and asked who my new coordinator was, and about a day later someone responded with her name and that she'd contact me soon. About a day later, she contacted me and started answering all my other questions without missing a beat :)