Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

beachbride14

• Community Manager
Originally Posted by shugapop1 View Post

Omg you are so right there. I'm done shopping for a minute ( I keep telling myself).Lol

)

hahah if I had a penny for every time I said that - it would have paid for everything I bought!   HAHAA

Originally Posted by DeeP10 View Post

Omg!!!

I think I'm gonna have a heart attack. So I guess me coming back from my site visits and throwing concrete numbers at my FI has lit a fire under his ass.

He came home from work like" I spent a few hours online looking at DW etiquette and AHR . Tell ,e what we should have in mind" . I almost burned myself cooking. Lol

Now as I write this he is sitting on his laptop reading out loud from DW websites.

Wooohoooo! Can it be? He just realized we are getting married and this is work!

you are one lucky woman! my fiance is still in his own world of doing things a thing at a time and taking forever since he works so many hours.... multi tasking is a must when you are planning a wedding!!! I feel like I am the one doing everything for a wedding that he wanted. smh he is lucky i absolutely adore him lol

you are one lucky woman! my fiance is still in his own world of doing things a thing at a time and taking forever since he works so many hours.... multi tasking is a must when you are planning a wedding!!! I feel like I am the one doing everything for a wedding that he wanted. smh he is lucky i absolutely adore him lol
Trust me Jes, I hear ya. I, it sure if you were Around a few weeks ago when I posted that he is so in denial about the cost and how much time we have . So many of e girls here know I am now in SHOCK. Ohhhh and yes ! He too is e one who wants the big wedding . My ass , wants to go to Tuscany for 2 months with the money on a HM. Lol

• Community Manager
Originally Posted by DeeP10 View Post

So done here, I think Moody posted a site to organize all your address information for labels. Anyone know the site?

Ladies I'm gonna start a FB page for us. Much easier I think

You should call it 'The Sisterhood of the Traveling Starfish'  

I almost did that last night! hahaha