They look great Trisha! Are you printing on a colored paper?

I don't know if you meant it to be this way, but on page 1, the destination and location don't line up with places.

The only thing I might add would be your wedding website address, if you're using one. Just a great place to direct people so they can find out more about your resort and plans :) Great job though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha0612 View Post
Is it wierd to use the resort logo on all of them??
I think I would just put it on the first one, but then the others will look sort of plain without something. Do you have a monogram or something else you could use? If not, then I think the resort logo would be fine to put on all of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
why don't you try to add your monogram?
You could also add a background on the entire page (it would make it look like a water mark)

I'm revamping them right now! I really don't like the resort logo either...that was totally headed by my FI! It was late last night...and for the moment that was the ONLY thing that would put everything to rest....I've been working on other ones...but I know he really likes the others....I don't! I've been trying to use that sun...he says its fine...but I know he isn't thrilled! ahhhh, I really want him to like them

have you looked at Creative Montage to get some ideas on monograms if you don't like the sun maybe you can utilize something else that has to do with the mexico/beach/sun theme

Creative Montage... For Today's Sophisticated Bride

I got all my monograms from here and I loved them and used them everywhere in my wedding (in fact I am the featured bride right now)