Riu Palace Mexico vs. Riu Palace Riviera Maya??

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you everyone for the info. Does anyone have any recent pricing for RPRM? I'm looking to get married in July 2015. I'm looking into a private reception with around 50-70 guests and it's taking a little longer than I was hoping for Riu to email me back with answers to my question. Thanks everyone in advance.

Hi Shonda - have you found out any information yet? I am looking at booking our wedding at RPRM in March 2016 and am curious about a couple of things such as the types of packages, how much other options cost including if I wanted a private reception, and even what the restaurants look like inside. The only pictures I've seen are of the steakhouse and with long tables. I was hoping to have round tables at my wedding reception but not sure if that would even be possible. 

Looking forward to hearing from you, or anyone else that can help!

• 4 months later...
  • I know this is a redundant question on this thread but I am hoping that someone can answer. We too are trying to get a clear answer on cost for over 40 guests, semi-private reception.

I did get a response that it would be an automatic private event if over 40, AND 25 extra per person if over 40.

Hoping for the later.

Our vision is to have the wedding at gazebo, semi-private dinner, then move to beach where we will contract an outside dj for the party.

We are expecting 50-70 guests, but before we send out save the dates need this cleared up.

Thank you to anyone out there with some info.      jwjw