woop woop Sun Surf Sand's Planning Journal with Lots of Pics :) :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surf sand View Post

These are my finished tinny OOT Bags, they contain:

Advil 2 pack
 Imodium 2 pack

4 (sun) burn relief gel packs - ebay

Personalized spf lip balm

Hand sanitizer– bath and body works

Emergen-C 2 packs

Bug spray wipes 2 Packs

Nail file

Key and money tip holder

And silicon waterproof watch–  Aliexpress

Hi there! love your thread!! you seem to be SO organized i love it!!   May I ask where you bought your Advil and Imodium packs from? cannot find anywhere! please and thank you! 

Luggage Tags: I had a lot of fun with this project.  For the clear luggage tags I purchased ID badge holders from Staples. I think it was like $14.00 for 25 donâ€t quote me on that though.  The templates I again designed in publisher. I used their blank business card template and then made it slightly bigger.  Print double sided insert into luggage tags and away you go :) IMG_0405.JPG   IMG_0406.JPG  IMG_0407.JPG   IMG_0410.JPG   IMG_0408.JPG IMG_0409.JPG     Key Card and Tip Money Holder: These were my first eBay purchase EVER, I know get with the times right. I ordered 2 lots of 25 Business ID Card Badge Holders with zippers.  The eBay shop I ordered from was gcishoponline.  Each lot was £4.99 with free shipping so my total came to $16.45 Canadian. I     IMG_0447.JPG    IMG_0446.JPG     Programs A lot of the program template aside from a few adjustments came again from wonderful inspiration of past brides who had nicely posted there programs.    Program Pg1.jpg Program Pg2.jpg     Programs Cont. “So Youâ€re going to sit through a wedding†inspiration came from the wonderful blog offbeatbride.com again I tweaked it to make it fit for my purpose   Sit through a Wedding.jpg Sit Through a wedding2.jpg
Moorea, I love you boarding pass invites and programs! Would you mind sending me the templates? [email protected] Thank you! Rachel

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...