Carnival Breeze Weddings!

GingerMisty

Hi ladies! I'm booking a wedding cruise I believe on the carnival breeze, June 2, 2013. I've always wanted a beach wedding but I believe doing one on board is more economical. I'm just starting the planning process. Does anyone have any advice? What is it like having a wedding on the day of embarkation? Would you recommend it. I was thinking of going that way so we don't miss out on any of the ports. Are you able to choose your lounge for the reception? I'm expecting around 20 guests.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!  I am getting married on the may 5th sailing on carnival breeze.  We have about 20 guests and are doing a ceremony at a hotel in key west at our first stop then having a 2hour reception in the piano bar followed by dinner.  All of our guests not sailing are allowed on the boat with us for the reception, but have to be off within an hour of the boat leaving.  Planning was pretty easy.  If you wanted a video, I heard carnival does a really nice one with pictures, pre interviews, wedding, and time on the boat.  Their only allowed off of the boat on certain ports tho and key west isn't one of them.  Mines all booked after a ton of reserarch so any questions you have just let me know!

We are getting married on the Breeze also, on the May5th sailing. Our ceremony will be on the beach in Key West. No reception to follow, as we are having a reception back home. But I'm sure there will be lots of partying on Duval Street and then back on the ship.  We have about 24 people sailing in our group.