Color Coral

• 2 weeks later...

I am also using coral. The bridesmaids dresses are coral and the accent color will either be turquoise or aqua blue :) Here are a picture of the bridesmaids dresses! (the dress does actually come in coral, but not listed on the website)

http://www.alfredangelo.com/collections/productdisplay.aspx?ProductId=c86e39ca-587f-4f74-867d-558e34f989ab&CategoryId=caed91b4-d73a-4a83-9c04-2608cd65d718

Yup, coral is one of my colours too! FI and I have found it a little tricky to find BM dresses in the right shade of coral (ie not peach, pink or orange), so I am buying fabric to DIY multiway dresses myself for them. 

Other coral elements include a lot of papercrafts (Scrapbookers Paradise was closing in town, so I bought out their coral paper! LOL) and font and such.

Our colours are actually coral and different shades of blue.

Oh! And I found a cute purse at Payless end of last season that is coral, so I will have that too.

Any other ideas, ladies?

I am having my bridesmaids get their dresses from David's Bridal. They have beautiful coral colors and a lot of different dresses to choose from. And the best part is they are cheap! I didn't want my girls to pay a lot of a dress they will wear once. I chose the color guava. I want my wedding to be classy and elegant, so my other color is white. My decorations will include a lot of pearls, candles and flowers.