Aimin for Sweet and Simple!

Wow what a blog! I am looking for help from all you lovely ladies.... I've recently made contact with Paradisus and I am planning a wedding during the week of November 19-25 of this year. I am hoping to get the wedding slot on November 23rd. My thought process is going like this: I want a nice simple beach wedding (Pastor York sounds awesome), with really no additional decorations/chairs/etc.... we're expecting about 30 people. My fiance and my biggest concerns is being able to get everyone together for dinner every night. We don't want to privatize... just want to be able to sit in the same section/at the same big table.

For the wedding I am thinking: married on beach at 4pm, take some pictures, and go to a dinner with everyone. I am not looking to do the packages as I don't need any of that stuff. I am thinking that since it is an all-inclusive, why pay for another private dinner? Our guests are just immediate family and a few close friends. After that we don't know what is available to do until the disco or other dance hall opens up around 11pm. Any ideas on how to fill the time after dinner until dancing? I'm willing to spend about $1500 for anything "wedding related", I just don't want the flowers, decorations, little extras, etc. Honestly, I just want this to be a nice, relaxing vacation, where we all take time out to celebrate our family's union.

Secondly, we would just like to have dinner as a big group every night. Does anyone feel that this is going to be possible? I'm willing to pay a small fee every night. Our group will be growing as the week continues. We are planning to get there on that Monday, with guests arriving throughout the week until the wedding on Friday.

Any help/suggestions would be great. Cemone from Paradisus contacted me with all this paperwork, but I don't know where the $500 goes to?

Please help! :) Thank you all!~