Costco---Tequilla Prices

JessicaM

Jessica, I'm going to Cabo on Friday and am going to be checking out prices at Costco for several of the brides on here, so I'll be more than happy to check tequila as well, especially since we were going to check it out anyways! I'll post what I find on Monday...

But I can't wait to see what Drea's sister has, I'm sure it'll be very helpful for all of us! Especially for the things I miss!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak27 View Post
Jessica, I'm going to Cabo on Friday and am going to be checking out prices at Costco for several of the brides on here, so I'll be more than happy to check tequila as well, especially since we were going to check it out anyways! I'll post what I find on Monday...

But I can't wait to see what Drea's sister has, I'm sure it'll be very helpful for all of us! Especially for the things I miss!

I just saw your post about checking on things....your fantastic!! I can't wait to see what you find down there!! The less stuff I have to pack and bring down there the better.....have a great time!!