Turquoise Items

Well ladies, I have gone back and forth with my color scheme with the FI and we are definitely going with the navy and fuchsia color scheme. I was leaning towards the turquoise (since that's the color closest to my birthstone) but he wasn't having it. It didn't really dawn on me until this crazy hour of the morning that I had purchased some great stuff from Coconoir in the wrong color! Now, I just purchased these items from her and I will sell them to you at the same price. I totally goofed with this one. The following items are for sale:

56 Turquoise Satin 20x20 Napkins $0.75 each or 10 for $7.00

66 Turquoise Satin 8x108 Sashes $0.85 each or 10 for $8.00

There's also some turquoise tissue paper in there as well. I am in the midst of packing for a move, so keeping extra wedding stuff isn't a good idea for me at the moment. 

Thanks Ladies!

Yes, I can pos them on Wednesday. So sorry for the delay but I am out of town for work and won't be home until Wednesday. I promise to post them that evening. PM me if you have more questions. Again, my apologies for the delay. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...