Wedding colors

I am carrying a bouquet of purple, orange an blue.  My BMs are wearing tangerine and groomsmen are wearing tan.  I want a lot of color without looking like the rainbow hopefully!! :unsure: 

• Like 1

I decided to go with pink and turquoise.  The BMs are wearing turquoise and carrying pink bouquets and the GM are wearing white linen 3/4 sleeve shirts with pink shorts and a turquoise  boutineer. All the boys wanted to wear shorts since the wedding in in August.  

I decided to go with pink and turquoise.  The BMs are wearing turquoise and carrying pink bouquets and the GM are wearing white linen 3/4 sleeve shirts with pink shorts and a turquoise  boutineer. All the boys wanted to wear shorts since the wedding in in August.  

Where is your wedding?

I'm still not 100% on my wedding colors. Definitely doing a purple, other than that i don't know. with no wedding party it's not a huge deal, so luckily i have some time to decide. Might end up with Purple and Coral. 

I have to say I had no idea what color(s) I wanted for our wedding. It's actually something I have never really given any thought. Basically my MOH and I went shopping and we went from there (we only have one person on each side standing up with us). After trying on dresses we found that we liked the aqua color on her a lot, so that's what we went with. I also decided to add ivory and a tan/beige color.