RealCdnGirl's OOT bags -- pic heavy!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the wet bathing suit bags at the store itself. They have them behind the counter, you just have to ask, they are $1.95. I got the brochures for free from one of the vistaprint emails, just paid for shipping. I think I created it on the website and then got an email within the wek offering it to me for free 😉

Originally Posted by Realcdngirl View Post

I got the wet bathing suit bags at the store itself. They have them behind the counter, you just have to ask, they are $1.95.

I got the brochures for free from one of the vistaprint emails, just paid for shipping. I think I created it on the website and then got an email within the wek offering it to me for free 😉

Did you pic your design for your logo on Vistaprint or did you create it yourself?

I got the logo done on Etsy by questionabledomestik for $5. It was a great deal! Then I just uploaded the logo onto Vistaprint. Once you have uploaded the logo, you can use it for everything and you only pay the upload fee once. I got circular stickers (big and small) so I could put it on everything.

• 2 weeks later...