Grand palladium montego bay

Hi ladies, any of u recently get married or started to plan your wedding here ?? I want To know with the wedding packages can you change the colors of the flowers? Roughly how many people can they accommodate for the beach ceremony. Also for the reception. I would like a private outdoors. Is there a place for that? I have wrote the hotel but no one has got back to me yet. Thanks

Hi.

There are different packages and each has a color theme.  Look on their wedding website and you can see the packages.  You can change you  bouquets, but at an extra cost.  Weddings are done on the beach,  in the Gazebo overlooking the beach or at the spa.

It is beautiful there!  You will love it!

Originally Posted by Tanya1234 View Post

Hi ladies, any of u recently get married or started to plan your wedding here ?? I want
To know with the wedding packages can you change the colors of the flowers? Roughly how many people can they accommodate for the beach ceremony. Also for the reception. I would like a private outdoors. Is there a place for that? I have wrote the hotel but no one has got back to me yet.
Thanks