Wyndham Nassau Resort - Newbie

kisha311

Hello All,

I am new here and have been reading through the tons of info that everyone has contributed and it is AMAZING! I am still in the beginning stages of planning, we have decided on Nassau on June 22, 2013. It seems so far, yet not far enough! I can't believe the amount of work ahead of me, even with it being a destination wedding. Thanks to all of you, I see how much I can do myself to cut down on costs and I'm very excited. Anyway, I look forward to reading and learning more and hopefully I will be able to contribute from time to time. If anyone else has gotten married at the Wyndham, or is planning to get married there, I look forward to talking to you!

Hello and welcome to BDW!  You came to the right place, happy planning!  Here are some links and tips that might make your time here on BDW more enjoyable.

If you have not done so, you may want to:

• complete your profile (upload a photo, add profile details, etc.)
  • find the forum for your wedding destination and create a subscription to threads/members/vendors that you are interested in

Here are some links that may be helpful to you:

Here are some BDW members and staff you should follow:
  Moderators and Community Leaders