Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
Cool -thanks! Was that a design they had, or did you come up with it yourself?
it was a design they had but with Peggys own touches....i think she used that design for her wedding but we made some differences to ours...they will come up with designs for you just telll them what you have in mind :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookaloons View Post
Here are ours. We actually just got them.

We ordered from Jean M, but I was not crazy about how plain they were, so I'm in the processof heading back to the evil Paper source to get some supplies.

originals
Click the image to open in full size.

prettied up
Click the image to open in full size.

I love the prettied up ones- nice touch with the bright ribbon.

Off topic- I just was on your website and noticed that you're finishing up with nursing school. I just graduated in '05, so I feel your pain. Are you all done next semester? Please don't tell me you're planning this wedding and trying to study for the NCLEX at the same time?!

Sarah,

Um yeah.....I graduate in June, the wedding is during my spring break!!!

All I can do is laugh about it now. The wedding planning actually keeps me sane if you can believe it!! Also, we chose Playa Fiesta so that they could do the vast majority of the work for us.....yep, I 'm a LAZY bride!

What unit do you work on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookaloons View Post
Sarah,

Um yeah.....I graduate in June, the wedding is during my spring break!!!

All I can do is laugh about it now. The wedding planning actually keeps me sane if you can believe it!! Also, we chose Playa Fiesta so that they could do the vast majority of the work for us.....yep, I 'm a LAZY bride!

What unit do you work on?
I'm in Labor & Delivery. What about you- do you have a job lined up yet, or know where you want to go?

I just finished that rotation!

I'll be working at Rush University Medical Center (where I go to school), new grads are pretty much guaranteed a job there.

I'm leaning towards the Oncology unit, I'm having lunch tomorrow with an oncology nurse who just finished up her NP. Hopefully she can give me the ins and outs of the unit, I really enjoyed it when I did a clinical there.