Quote:
Originally Posted by KARLA View Post
Christa,

Let me know if you need any help with this DIY project. I got my pocketfolds from cardsandpockets.com also and did my own invite.... I sent out each and every one of them (my parents did not tell me they needed about 20, I thought they needed 5.... glad I ordered extra!), so I don't have a picture of it. But it was relatively simple to do the whole thing, especially with the inserts they provide. Cutting them to size was a simple. I got the vertical pocketfold though, not the horizontal one like you did, but should be pretty similar.
Thanks Karla! OK, so my question to you would be, what did you use to adhere the invitation & mat to the pocketfold? Double sided tape, glue gun or spray adhesive, or other?

OK, I've just ordered the samples for these two from White Aisle. I would switch the colors to red and orange for the first one and probably red (not pink) for the second. What do you guys think? Which one do you like better? I hope you can see them on ther white background...

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkashmira View Post
OK, I've just ordered the samples for these two from White Aisle. I would switch the colors to red and orange for the first one and probably red (not pink) for the second. What do you guys think? Which one do you like better? I hope you can see them on ther white background...
Very pretty Kash- I vote for the first one :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANET1111 View Post
Here are mine, from costco at the fabulous price of $280 for 100 (including reception cards, lined envelopes, and printed outer envelopes - and shipping)

Janet- By chance do you remember the name of the font for your invites? There are SO many to choose from and i really like how your look. were you happy with them? did you have them send you a mock one first?
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkashmira View Post
I was thinking the very same thing! Funny how the name of the invite is "Mexico"

Let me know how the samples turn out. I just ordered my STD's from there today. woo hoo! I plan on ordering my invites for Cabo and my invites for a reception party at home from them.