Thanks! They are actually a font I downloaded from dafont.com. It is Tropicana BV. And yes, I did just insert them one by one and then rotated them different ways.

Originally Posted by Skygirl View Post

i  love your boarding pass. where did u get an image for 3starfishes?and did u just insert them one by one?tnx

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow these are beautiful!! I'm actually starting to work on my STD's and I was hoping you could help!

The paper and envelopes came from Paperandmore.com (Pearlescent Azalea for the sleeves and envelopes and Pearlescent White for the Boarding Passes). ----> what size envelopes did you buy? I can't find one that seems to fit properly. Also, what are the "sleeves" considered, I want to order them also but I can't find them on paper & more's website.

Thanks so much =)

Jen

Thank you! And I'm happy to help as much as I can!

The envelopes were just #10 envelopes. The sleeves were just the Pearlescent Azalea paper in the 8.5 x 11 size and I folded/cut them to make them sleeves. I played around with them a lot until I got the scoring lines where I wanted them, but since you can't print on the pearlescent paper, I can't really give you a template for it because I didn't use one.

Good luck! Let me know you have any more questions!

Originally Posted by JennyBenz View Post

Wow these are beautiful!! I'm actually starting to work on my STD's and I was hoping you could help!

The paper and envelopes came from Paperandmore.com (Pearlescent Azalea for the sleeves and envelopes and Pearlescent White for the Boarding Passes). ----> what size envelopes did you buy? I can't find one that seems to fit properly. Also, what are the "sleeves" considered, I want to order them also but I can't find them on paper & more's website.

Thanks so much =)

Jen

These are great! Am getting ready to make my own and order for paperandmore.....question, do you think the "text" paper was thick enough for the tickets? Most of the ink I'm using it just black and I'd prefer to do it at home if possible....Thanks!

I used the text weight paper and it was just fine for the tickets.

Originally Posted by stefn1218 View Post

These are great! Am getting ready to make my own and order for paperandmore.....question, do you think the "text" paper was thick enough for the tickets? Most of the ink I'm using it just black and I'd prefer to do it at home if possible....Thanks!